Wednesday 6 April 2011

Filming

The filming of our Opening Sequence generally went really well and I'm pleased with our progress so far. I would have liked to have more time, (perhaps started slightly earlier) and it probably would have been a good idea to film at the weekend rather than mid-week, as towards the end, both director (me), camera operator (Maisie) and actors (Shauna, Freya, me) were exhausted and gradually become quite agitated. But apart from that, I enjoyed it and view it as great experience. We haven't yet discovered any faults in our clips during editing resulting in the re-shooting of that particular scene so touch wood! I expected there to be minor complications such as family being in the places we needed to film in the house, people forgetting props or equipment - however, I was proven wrong! Overall, great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment